Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Test Suite

randress
Attached find the results of my execution of "featool testt" and "featool teste". All passed except testt number 25, which failed because I do not yet have OpenFOAM installed.

25 - 04_Fluid_Dynamics\09_turbulent_flow1 ............... ERROR   in   30.6 seconds

ERROR > OpenFOAM: Could not find any OpenFOAM installation.

Two questions:
1.  After I install OpemFOAM, will I be able to run testt 25 only by, for example, passing arguments such as  "featool testt num=25"?

2.  Would you take a look at the test output for each suite.  Any of the times look abnormally high or reveal a particular weakness of the computer I used (as far as fitness to running FEATool)?

Kind regards,
-Randal

testt-output.txt
teste-output.txt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Test Suite

Precise Simulation
Administrator
randress wrote
Two questions:

1.  After I install OpenFOAM, will I be able to run testt 25 only by, for example, passing arguments such as  "featool testt num=25"?
There is currently not supported to select and run individual test suite tests. However, you can run FEATool m-file model examples (as run with "featool teste") manually like for example:

[fea,out] = ex_navierstokes1()

where the out.pass field will return true if is example has passed or false if it failed.

And all built-in GUI simulation tutorials (run with "featool testt") makes a validation check and prints "Model validation passed." (or alternatively "Model validation FAILED!") when done.

randress wrote
2.  Would you take a look at the test output for each suite.  Any of the times look abnormally high or reveal a particular weakness of the computer I used (as far as fitness to running FEATool)?
Your simulation times look perfectly normal. Some simulations and tests, especially time-dependent and 3D, take significantly more time than others.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Test Suite

randress
Precise Simulation wrote
There is currently not supported to select and run individual test suite tests. However, you can run FEATool m-file model examples (as run with "featool teste") manually like for example:

[fea,out] = ex_navierstokes1()

where the out.pass field will return true if is example has passed or false if it failed.

And all built-in GUI simulation tutorials (run with "featool testt") makes a validation check and prints "Model validation passed." (or alternatively "Model validation FAILED!") when done.
That should work nicely. Thanks.

Precise Simulation wrote
Your simulation times look perfectly normal. Some simulations and tests, especially time-dependent and 3D, take significantly more time than others.
And thanks, again.
Kind regards,
Randal