How to use command line commands to ceate models, run analyses and conduct post-processing?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to use command line commands to ceate models, run analyses and conduct post-processing?

Submitted Questions
I raised a question a few hours ago regardignt the "fixed" boundary condition. I was able to make it by creating a section in the middle and fix the middle point (by setting the potential to zero at the point). The result is now nearly symmetric. There shoudl be some rounding errors as I cannot use very fine mesh (due to limited RAM). Very convenient tool, only limited by the poor GUI capability of Matlab. It would be nice if command line commands can be used to ceate models, run analyses and conduct post-processing. I had to run many nearly repeated analyses to find the impact of electrode positions. Thanks.

JZ
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to use command line commands to ceate models, run analyses and conduct post-processing?

Precise Simulation
Administrator
JZ wrote
It would be nice if command line commands can be used to ceate models, run analyses and conduct post-processing.
You can export models from the graphical user interface (GUI) to MATLAB m-file scripts using the Save As MATLAB Script... option from the File menu. You can find example m-script models in the "examples" directory in the FEATool installation folder https://github.com/precise-simulation/featool-multiphysics/tree/master/examples

Note that you will not be able to load m-file script models back into the GUI.