Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Error Loading Script: no State property on the Menu class

randress
While loading script sphere-in-box.fes (attached), I encountered the following error window:

Also attached is featool_issue_attachment.txt

I have tried other .fes files and get the same error window.

In attempting to update to the latest available FEATool version, I re-executed the web installer (only to discover that the version did not get updated - please see my question "Latest FEATool Version" under General Discussion).     In doing so, perhaps I corrupted my installation.

-Randal

sphere-in-box.fes
featool_issue_attachment.txt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Error Loading Script: no State property on the Menu class

Precise Simulation
Administrator
Thank you for the issue report. There were indeed some bugs that will be corrected in the next release, but also some strange issues that might be due to the speed of your machine/Matlab resulting in GUI logging of commands out of order. This is unfortunately no easy or quick to fix for this at the moment.

If you do decide to purchase a license you will have the option of saving in the more convenient binary format which should not have this issue as all data is stored in the model file directly.

randress wrote
While loading script sphere-in-box.fes (attached), I encountered the following error window:

Also attached is featool_issue_attachment.txt

I have tried other .fes files and get the same error window.

In attempting to update to the latest available FEATool version, I re-executed the web installer (only to discover that the version did not get updated - please see my question "Latest FEATool Version" under General Discussion).     In doing so, perhaps I corrupted my installation.

sphere-in-box.fes
featool_issue_attachment.txt